No products in the cart.
Dolmabahce Palace and Two Continents Tour
On this Dolmabahçe Palace & Two Continents tour you will get to experience one of the most glamorous palaces in the world and get the chance to walk from one continent to another in just minutes.
How to book?
1. Select number of guests
2. Select a date on calendar
3. click on booking button
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
You will be picked up in the morning from your hotel or cruise port between 8:15 – 8:45 am to join the full-day Dolmabahce Palace and Two Continents Tour.
On the tour you will be able to see the following sites:
Spice Bazaar(Egyptian Bazaar): This covered market is an attractive L-shaped building to the southwest of the Yeni Cami. Its English name survives from the time when the market specialized in the sale of spices and herbs, as well as medicinal plants and drugs.
Bosphorus Cruise: through the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residentials and luxurious apartments.
Dolmabahce Palace: the last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons. Famous with the great collection of European antiquity, furniture, and 4.5 tons chandelier.
Lunch will be provided in a traditional Turkish restaurant.
Bosphorus Bridge: Unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in 2 minutes.
Camlica Hill: exposing a panoramic view of Istanbul and Bosphorus from the best point of view.
After the end of the tour around 5:30 pm, you will be transferred back to your hotel or cruise port.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off services are available only from the hotels located in the city center.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During religious holidays, the spice market is closed
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Monday and Thursday, this will be replaced with the Kariye Museum (The Chora Church).
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has a shopping stop included in the tour