No products in the cart.
Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour
Take to the skies on a hot air balloon ride for fantastic views of Cappadocia’s peaks and valleys.
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride
Your Cappadocia hot-air balloon experience will begin with pick up in an air-conditioned minivan from your central hotel at approximately 5:00 am depending on the location of your hotel in Cappadocia.
Cappadocia presents the most beautiful natural landscapes on earth where volcanic ash has eroded over millions of years to reveal multi-colored layers, spires and the so-called “fairy chimneys.” A hot-air balloon ride offers the most magnificent spellbinding aerial views of the “fairy chimneys”. First enjoy a light snack and then board your hot air balloon. The hot air balloon ride will be shared with others and has a capacity of up to 20 people. The duration of the flight will be approximately 60 minutes. Flying over Cappadocia at approximately 1,000 feet (300 meters), you’ll see canyons, spires, plateaus and the old volcano that created this beautiful landscape. At the end of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Cappadocia at approximately 7:30 am depending on the location of your hotel.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note that pick-up will be around 5:00 – 5:30 am depending on your hotel location in Cappadocia. Drop off will be around 7:30 – 8:00 am depending on your hotel location in Cappadocia. The flight duration is approximately 60 minutes. Once your tour is confirmed we will confirm the pick up and drop off times.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear; a light jacket, hat, and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women
- The hot air balloon ride operates in optimum weather conditions. The decision for the flight to take off on any given day is decided by the local government at the last minute depending on weather conditions to ensure passenger safety. If your paid and scheduled hot air balloon ride gets cancelled by the tour company at the last minute for weather conditions, we will provide you with a refund of USD 219.00 for the hot air balloon ride if you have it booked with us.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 4 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 4 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.